An experience of the utmost safety
SOS Labyrinthe has everything in place to make the adventure more enjoyable and safe. All the recommendations of the Government of Quebec and the Commission for Standards, Equity, Health and Safety at Work (CNESST) have been implemented to provide the public with an experience that is as reassuring as it is entertaining.
From September 1st, you will need for the person 13 years and over to show a QR code that contains your protection status as proof of vaccination against COVID-19. You can show proof in one of three ways:
- On paper
- In a PDF on your mobile device
- On the VaxiCode application
- Whichever method you choose, you must also show photo ID.
Except for 12 to 16-year-olds who can provide proof of identity without a photo.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for people 10 years and more
- Wash your hands is mandatory
- Keep your distance 2 meters – 6 feet
- We encourage contactless payments
The course of your visit:
- The route is marked with a one-way arrow
- It isn’t possible to reserve a time limit
- Online shopping is not mandatory
- You can book a time slot online, but it is not mandatory
- Online shopping isn’t mandatory only encouraged
All the team thanks you!