An experience of the utmost safety
SOS Labyrinthe has everything in place to make the adventure more enjoyable and safe. All the recommendations of the Government of Quebec and the Commission for Standards, Equity, Health and Safety at Work (CNESST) have been implemented to provide the public with an experience that is as reassuring as it is entertaining.
- Wearing a face covering is mandatory for people 10 years and more
- Wash your hands is mandatory
- Keep your distance 2 meters – 6 feet
- We encourage contactless payments
The course of your visit:
- The route is marked with a one-way arrow
- It isn’t possible to reserve a time limit
- Online shopping is not mandatory
- You can book a time slot online, but it is not mandatory
- Online shopping isn’t mandatory only encouraged
All the team thanks you!