This policy applies to the website: soslabyrinthe.com
Your privacy is of the utmost importance to use.
- How your personal information is collected and handled. Personal information is any information that can identify you. This includes your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your e-mail address, your location and your IP address;
- What rights you have regarding this information;
- Who is responsible for the processing of the personal information collected and treated;
- To whom this information is transmitted;
- Eventually, the site’s policy regarding cookies.
- GATHERING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We collect the following personal information:
- Last Name
- First Name
- E-mail address
The personal information we collect is collected through the collection methods described below, in the “Forms and Collection Methods” section and in the following sections.
- FORMS AND METHODS OF USE
Your personal information is collected through the following methods:
- Website registration form
- Opinion Survey
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- Information/promotional offers
- Website management
Your personal information is also collected through the interactivity that may occur between you and our website. This information is collected through the following methods:
- Web Forms
We use the information collected for the following purposes:
- LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect certain information through “log files” and “cookies”. These files allow us to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve the service for your convenience.
- Description of the cookies used by the site
It is mainly the following information:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Visited pages and requests
- Time and day of connection
The use of such files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Improvement of the service and personalized welcome
- Creation of personalized consumer profiles
- Follow-up of orders
- Statistical studies
When browsing the site, third party cookies may be stored. In particular, these are the following third parties:
digitalocean.com, google.com (Google Analytics), Microsoft Clarity
In addition, the site integrates social network buttons allowing you to share your activity on the site. Cookies from these social networks may therefore be stored on your computer when you use these functions.
These sites have their own privacy policies and terms and conditions of use that may differ from our site. We invite you to consult the privacy policies and terms and conditions of use of these sites.
You may object to the storage of cookies by configuring your browser software.
If you decide to deactivate the cookies, you will then be able to continue browsing the site.
However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation cannot be considered as being of our making.
- SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will not sell to third parties or generally market the personal information we collect.
- RETENTION PERIOD OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
The personal information controller will keep all personal information collected in its computer systems of the site and in reasonable security conditions for a period of : 2 years.
- HOSTING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Our site is hosted by : Likuid Hebergement Web, whose headquarters are located at the following address: 13714 BOUL. Curé-Labelle, CP 1063, Mirabel, Québec, Canada, J7J 1A1
The host can be contacted at the following telephone number: (514) 667-2245
- PERSONAL INFORMATION CONTROLLER
- The person responsible for processing personal information
The person responsible for processing personal information is: Anne-Sophie Garcia. He can be contacted as follows : 438-492-8266
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means of processing personal information.
- Obligations of the data controller
The personal information controller is committed to protecting the personal information collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your knowledge and to respect the purposes for which the information was collected.
In addition, the person responsible for processing personal information undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of the personal information, unless this would entail disproportionate formalities, costs or steps for him/her.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
- RIGHT OF OBJECTION AND WITHDRAWAL
You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information by the Site (right to object). You also have the right to request that your personal information no longer appears, for example, in a mailing list (right of withdrawal).
In order to object to the processing of your personal information or request the removal of your personal information, you must follow the following procedure:
You should send this request to us at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- RIGHT OF ACCESS, RECTIFICATION AND DELETION
You may access, update, modify or request the deletion of your personal information by following the procedure set out below:
You must send us this request to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people who work for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Access management – authorized person
- Access management – data subject
- Automatic backup
- Development of a digital certificate
- User ID/Password
We are committed to maintaining a high level of privacy by incorporating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, since no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always a degree of risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal information.
We undertake to comply with the legislative provisions set out in :
Act respecting the protection of personal information in the private sector, RLRQ c P-39.1; and/or
Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, LC 2000, c 5.
- MANAGE COOKIES
Cookies are frequently used by websites to perform different functions; they have a variety of roles.
To generally manage cookies in a specific browser, consult the following pages:
- Delete and manage cookies in Internet Explorer
- Manage cookies and website data in Safari on Mac
- Turn cookies on or off in Chrome
- Enable and disable cookies in Firefox
- How to clear browser cache/history/cookies in Opera
You can also generally manage cookies by changing your smart phone parameters:
- Clear the history and cookies from Safari on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Delete your browsing history on Android
Last update: September 20, 2023